Mahlon H. “Tripp” Barlow
Mahlon H. (“Tripp”) Barlow has developed a litigation practice representing plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts, and has been awarded an “AV” rating by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory. His clients include individuals, small businesses and large corporations. He has been recognized as one of Florida Trend’s “Florida Legal Elite” and as Superlawyer’s top 100 lawyers in Florida. He has successfully prosecuted and defended various complex, multi-million dollar claims involving contract disputes, business torts, fraud, securities, professional malpractice, shareholder derivative actions, trust litigation, wrongful death, class action matters, trademark infringement and construction and design defects.
Tripp has published several articles on litigation matters. He is admitted to practice in Florida and the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida.
Intellectual Property Litigation
- Recognized by Florida Trend Magazine as among Florida’s Legal Elite (2005-Present), comprised of the top 2 percent of lawyers practicing in Florida.
- Recognized by Super Lawyer magazine as one of the top 100 lawyers in Florida.
- “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- B.A., University of Alabama, with honors, 1986
- J.D., University of Florida, with honors, 1990 (Member, The University of Florida Law Review)
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (Member, Executive Board of the Trial Lawyers Section)
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator in the Thirteenth and Sixth Judicial Circuits
Tripp co-founded the firm of Sivyer Barlow & Watson, P.A. in 2002. Prior to that, he was an associate and shareholder at Bush Ross in Tampa. Tripp was born in New Haven, Connecticut