Neal A. Sivyer
Board certified in real estate law, Neal Sivyer has considerable experience in the practice of construction law, commercial real estate, lending law, and general commercial litigation. His real estate practice includes representation of brokers, lenders, and the construction industry, and includes suppliers of construction materials, contractors of all tiers, owners, companies involved in construction projects, and individuals or companies that buy or sell real estate.
Neal is a frequent lecturer to attorneys in the construction and real estate community on contract documents, construction law, and loan agreements. Additionally, Neal has authored several publications. He is admitted to practice in Florida, the United States District Court, Middle and Southern Districts, and the U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit.
Commercial Real Estate
General Commercial Litigation
- Board Certified in Real Estate Law
- Recognized by Florida Trend Magazine 2005-Present as among Florida’s Legal Elite, comprised of only two percent of lawyers admitted in Florida (2016 Legal Elite Hall of Fame)
- Former Chairperson of Florida Bar Real Estate Certification Committee
- Recognized by Law and Politics in Super Lawyer magazine – 2005 to Present (2010-Present Top 100 lawyers in Florida)
- B.A., Michigan State University, with honors, 1980
- J.D., Florida State University, with high honors, 1983
- The Florida Bar (Vice Chair Florida Bar Construction Law Committee 2016; Real Property, Probate and Construction Law Sections)
- National Association of Credit Managers
- 2005-2008 Co-Chair of the Hillsborough County Bar Association Construction Law Section.
Neal co-founded the firm of Sivyer Barlow & Watson, P.A. in 2002. Prior to that, he was a shareholder at Bush Ross Gardner Warren & Rudy, P.A. in Tampa. Neal was born in Detroit, Michigan and speaks Spanish.