Nicholas R. Consalvo
Nick Consalvo’s practice focuses in the areas of commercial litigation and dispute resolution. He is admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2020
- Executive Forum Editor, Florida Law Review
- President, Association for Law & Business
- Florida Blue Key
- B.S., University of Florida, 2017
- Note, Taxation Without Immunization: Exercising the Federal Taxing Power to Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates, 71 Fla. L. Rev. 1513 (2019)
- The Florida Bar
- Business Law Section
- The Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- The American Bar Association
Nick joined Sivyer, Barlow & Watson, P.A. as an associate in 2021. Prior to joining the firm, Nick served as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Robert E. Long, Jr. of the Florida First District Court of Appeal. Nick also gained experience at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida and as a summer associate at a national law firm. Nick was born in New Rochelle, New York and grew up in Jacksonville, Florida.